Skip to page content Back to home page

Greek News Agenda



boletin

GRECE HEBDO

People with Disabilites and Mass Media

Athens News Agency-Macedonian Press Agency

Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation

Ministry of Tourism - Greek National Tourism Organisation

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Hellenic Center for Investment




      
      
          
  1. Home

About Us

The Secretariat General of Communication – Secretariat General of Information welcomes you to its new website www.minpress.gr.

This site presents the mission of the Secretariats General and their activities, facilities provided for media professionals and the audiovisual sector in general, a directory of useful links, a list of media in Greece, and official documents and information regarding governmental activities.

Management and other contributors

Management and Editorial Team: info@minpress.gr

Technical problems: Directorate of Information Technology Services, Tel.: 210-9098500-1,  Fax:  210-9098503, e-mail: site@minpress.gr

Contractor: Infoquest

Design and client-side scripting: www.bilalis.com

The project is financed by the Operational Program “Information Society” (www.infosoc.gr) of the Third Community Support Framework for Greece (75% derives from the E.U. via the European Regional Development Fund and the European Social Fund, whereas the remaining 25% stems from the national budget).